Gain 50hp and 72ft/lbs of torque with household items

Craig

A guy on another website posted wanting to know how to mod his jeep for speed/racing, after tons of people flaming him, this was the link that was given. http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html
Don't forget to click on the link at the bottom of his page to see more pictures.
Anybody interested in some extra performance should read this, and listen to the sound clip.
Craig

i wish my friends were still into the ricer scene.... now they're into euro/import luxury and the only perf. stuff they do is through their brand's racing development divisions... this would really help them beat my 4.0 with 31'2 and 307s with no problem ;)

RE: YJ still not starting

You can get another 15 hp by putting on a huge vinyl sticker across the side... perhaps of a winged man pointing.

A guy on another website posted wanting to know how to mod his jeep for speed/racing, after tons of people flaming him, this was the link that was given.

They flamed him? Why? Was it a Jeep forum or an offroading only forum?

RE: Welding

hehe, i did that when i got my first truck, i wanted to make fun of the ricers so i plopped a coffee can on the end of the tailpipe. it was interesting to say the least

RE: should this be deleted?

You know, I may have to do that to the wife's cabrio. Bring it up to a total of 65hp.

Back