Funny....

mingez

thanks for the positive comments on the Rubi

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I saw these pics on another forum, I just had to laugh my arse off! I just thought you all might appreciate them as well!

I don't recall seeing them here before, but if they are a repost...forgive me.

--ian

RE: thanks for the positive comments on the Rubi

You talkin' about the little P.O.'d Mr. Green "Smileys"? (that's what I'm seeing) Those are pretty cool (and funny!).

RE: Re: RE: Help!! I think she might blow!!!!

mud4feet said:
You talkin' about the little P.O.'d Mr. Green "Smileys"? (that's what I'm seeing) Those are pretty cool (and funny!).

Oops, no. I guess the site I was linking to deals with remote linking by putting up little smiley's flipping the bird.

I'll repost.

RE: Re: RE: Funny....

Yes, much better!! I've seen some of those before (somewhere.....here???.....who knows???) but they're ALWAYS funny!!

LadyJeepFreak said:
::looks around to see who's watching::

Yea, must have been a transvestite in the area!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Western Jeepz Run in New Mexico!!

little shout out to utah jeepster here for the third part "the tricky part is not driving it in, but how to get it out"

these all say something about women drivers. i was in the car with my girlfriend tonight and its a scary place to be compared to my jeep. my jeep just gets around easy, no heavy throttle, no instant brake mashing, not much cursing or road rage. but my girlfriend in her rodeo just goes crazy, she floors it off of anywhere, waits till the last possible second to brake, criticizes everyone elses driving techniques, such as stopping at a red light for a right turn hehe, and tends to think that she is inevitably right. jeeps just seem to pacify drivers, you never hear of a jeep getting a ticket for going 150 (most cant) and you rarely ever see a jeeper with roadrage bad enough to hurt someone. yep women and cars just do not mix but most people and jeeps, thats a nice situation. the whole point was just to push my cynical and sarcastic view that women drivers are horrible drivers

I guess they are all women drivers... I just thought the pics were funny.

NOT MY INTENT LADYJEEPFREAK!!

mingez said:
I guess they are all women drivers... I just thought the pics were funny.

NOT MY INTENT LADYJEEPFREAK!!

Yeah, I got those and about 10 more in an email a few months back titled "Women Drivers".

Yeah, LJF......transvestites....yeah, that's the ticket! Me and Morgan Fairchild saw them!!! :lol:

Bestop YJ flares (ritt, jules)

judge09 said:
I like the helmet girl. Pretty funny

I know, that's by far the funniest one. OMG, all I want to know is....HOW?

women_parking-1.gif

That is hysterical!!! I'd like to get that setup for the entrance to my driveway
:lol:

If my wife reads that I'm done for!

The lady with the helmet on backwards must have spent too much time watching horse racing!

bchcky said:
little shout out to utah jeepster here for the third part "the tricky part is not driving it in, but how to get it out"

Been able to get my ole pumkin in and out of a few strange places but I cant see a way to get THAT one out by using the right foot peddle

Back