funny commercial

Have you seen the new one with the Jeep Hauler truck driver? He's parked in front of the dealership and there is an empty space on the hauler on the top level above the cab of the truck. A guy with a clipboard is counting the Jeeps on board and he sees a GC parked in front of the rig and the empty spot on the trailer. He asks, "How did you get that down? Don't tell me, I don't even want to know." In the background if you look close there are tire tracks down the roof, windshield and hood of the truck.

Very funny stuff. :lol: Almost as funny as the similar one but the GC was pulling the trailer and the truck was on the back of the car hauler. Driver says, " Man, the weather was really rough out there". Ha Ha Ha

I like the Hauler when he looks at the little Kids (that are all dirty and wet) and says, "$3 dollars per truck right?" the Kid nods her head and he gives her 3 bucks then it zooms back and you see his "Mobile parking lot" full of Jeeps.

I nearly fell off the couch.

lightbar question

at firsti couldnt figure out what was going on, it kind of reminded me of the movie jeeperscreepers :?

purpleyjgirl said:
at firsti couldnt figure out what was going on, it kind of reminded me of the movie jeeperscreepers :?

I thought tremors for sure!

image-missing.png

sorry I tried to blur out the sh*t but im not very good at the paintshop

Back