Fresh Cleanings!!!

judge09

My jeep is 90% of time covered in some sort of dirt. I am lucky enough to have a job that lets me get out into some fields and dirt trails some what frequently (yes they pay me to do it). My favprite compliment that people give me is "I have never seen a grand cherokee that dirty before." But today was her 40th birthday (40,000miles that is) so I treated her to a professional wash and wax inside and out. At the detailer I saw some other SUVs (mercedes ML320, Lexus RX330, Chevy Trailblazer) and my freshly pressed Grander looked the best. Boy she cleans up nice. :D

I just had to share....I am going to go back out to the parking lot and look at her a little more.

Software Piracy

Cleaned up WJ has to be the sharpest SUV on the road. What year is yours?

Mine is a 99 limited black.....looks so good cleaned up.

Thankyou for the birthday wishes....it will probably only last a couple days. But the good news is I went to Delta Sonic, they have that 5 day guarentee. So I can do a little wheeling this weekend and bring it back in sunday for a free cleaning.

I know the feeeling... i've had my GC a monthnow, it's been clean a total of 4 days... :)

I don't thing my XJ has ever been washed. I'll try that tommorrow.

Happy 40th to the WJ.

I know the feeling,I got my jeep a handwash for the first time.Two weeks ago,man did she look sweet!

the only things i ever clean are the headlights, windshield, and for legal reasons, the license plate

Back