for the first time every, my jeep let me down....

Greencuke

6am yesterday my buddies and me were headed into the woods to kick bambi's ass. We see the ZJ driving into the woods headed up past this big rock that makes SUV's cry in good weather, so i said, "hey my Yj could kick his ass anway" to i got Baby and we headed up. We pass him parked below the rock (he didn't have a chance), but those rocks were so polished w/ ice, i wasn't doing anything either. so we left it there and hiked it in. about a mile or so in there were tow blazers and a few dodge pick-up
image-missing.png
. The way i see it is they pulled all the snow away and polished the ice on their way up, so i couldnt get it, but just the fact that they were there pissed me off. oh well[addsig]

I know what u mean, I'm plannin a trip for this weekend, and am worried my street tires won't make it through the stock trails around here lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i have pretty nice BFG AT treds, itw as just a mirrior finish on the ice[addsig]

good luck, and think about upgrading those tires. im looking to get some bigger ones, if u want my 27"ers when i do, they're urs...[addsig]

I got 30's on now, but they're stock, and bald lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back