For sale...lol

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
With thoughts of new boxes and other assorted junk I spent several hours cleaning the garage.
After looking at all the junk I have collected off the Jeep in a few years I have owned her I thought I might give a few lucky people here a chance to bid on the stuff.

So for sale:
2 Tera-flex track bars. ( both with blown ball joints)
1 complete set of gears for a Dana 35 (4.56) ( Only three teeth missing on the planet gear/ cracked spur gear)
1 Lok-right locker for a dana 35( comes disassembled/ alot of welding needed)

1 set of twisted Dana 30 front axles( added bonus a full box of broken "U-joints")
1 factory TJ rear drive shaft ( only welded four times)
1 dented/ scraped and weld repaired skid plate
A large box of assorted nuts/bolts/ torx screws from a 2001 TJ( sorry most are stripped or mangled from removing in the first place.

I exspect good high dollar bids here folks!

One finds it sort of amusing that we collect the broken stuff and store it.
I saved the first track bar thinking I wont blow another ball joint but might need the Jonny joint end....I dont know why I saved the second one.
Twisted axle shafts??
My old blown out drive componets...I cant for any reason see keeping them around
my old slip yoke drive shaft?? some one tell me why I kept it please.
It is funny what we keep, and I know personaly of the pain of throwing them away...pointing to the rear axle I re-told the wife how I blew it on Hell's revenge in Moab. Yes she has heard the story before...ok at least 100 times.
But I have to ask you all whats in your garage?
And what stories it can tell?

Hey Utah being an Auctioneer I see it all. I go in and clean out a life time of stuff from a home and then market it to the second time around crowd. By doing this I find myself not very good at collecting stuff. I have managed to get rid of most every part that I have removed from jeeps. No broken parts at all at this time. We also live very low budget here don't have a lot of pretty stuff and very little that we bought new. But I do stil have the stories, ez to keep and store them hehehe tug :wink:

Ive still got my old seats,and Ive still got my 2 pc rear axle.But,the one thing I needed I threw away.My old front driveshaft. :eek: Sully

I asked the folks that installed my Flowmaster to give me the Old Muffler. LOL maybe I need to just throw it away

Hi Utah,

I go through biannual garage and cellar purges. In my case, the delay is caused by local garbage pick-up regulations which now equal the complexity of the IRS-Code and change weekly.

I gave up and rent a U-Haul truck twice a year so I can personally transport my precious treasures (wife callously refers to it as "junk") to the landfill for a decent and respectful burial.

Wife also claims that I have a secret desire to wear Carharts 24-hours a day and live in a kerosene-heated shack in an auto junkyard.

OK -- so what is wrong with that????

:mrgreen:

Gadget

Back