floor mats

bchcky

anyone know of any sites that sell custom floor mats? this has nothing to do with my jeep, my dad's birthday is coming up and i wanted to get him some for his SS. but i wanted custom so they 1. fit right and dont look bad and 2. so i can get them possibly embroidered. thanks in advance!

I think it is called herrington's it is a catalog I used to get and they sold them, also look into JC whitney, I think they embroider too!

:? thanks. unfortunately the first site doesnt go back to 68! and the second site you supplied doesnt have the camaro....they have nova, impala and everything else, but not camaro?!? what a crime. i guess i'll have to look at jcWhitney. by the way, i guess this might have made it easier from the beginning but its a 68 camaro ss that i'm looking to get mats for. thanks.

Try ACC, Auto Custom Carpets. I know they make reproduction carpet kits. I don't know about floor mats, but it is highly possible.

thanks for the help guys. rooster, acc had mats, for all 4 (with a little SS emblem) it was just over $150. i guess thats about right, considering they're custom and embroidered. just gotta make sure thats really what i'm going to get him now.

Back