flip124

jeepmaster

hey where in iowa are you from? im located in west des moines, nice to see some others from iowa on here

oh ive been around. been busy with school and such. also i lost my license for 90 days and didnt think i could handle reading about jeeping and not being able to drive my own. im back now tho and my XJ is gettin some AR 767's and some mudterrains and a 3 inch lift for christmas. good to be back

sorry about the delay, lost the license cause im stupid. in iowa we can get our licenses @ 16, but we cant drive past 12.30 at night until we've gone accident and ticket free for a year (17) well it was like 2.30 am and my friend and i were going to get something to eat and a light ahead of us turned and i didnt want to wait so i gunned it and ran a red light mildy bad. unfortunately the only car we saw that night happened to be the police car sitting on the other side of the light (it was kind of a hill, its hard to explain) and he pulled me over and isssued me the red light and curfew ticket. well iowa takes the curfew very seriously and revoked my license for 90 days and now im on SR22 insurance and it costs me $253 a month for just liability. it sucks

yea, losing your license sucks, mines been gone about 4 months now

Back