First Stuck!!!!!

L33TJ33P

FINALLY pushed lil'bit to her limit. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

image-missing.png

LMAO great picture get some meat on them tires.....Hehehehehe :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got her in March :) she doesn't even have 9k on her yet. People think I am nuts for doing this to her but I figure, Hey, She is a Jeep. 2003 X :lol:

Way to go! Many more trails and "stucks" in your future if you're anything like the rest of us.

--Chris

trust me that was ONLY the begining. LOL I couldn't get her over 30 because the mud in the wheels was making her wobble like a REALLY unbalanced Tire.

Pullin' out the carpet

ok whos the fool in this pic LOL the one playing in the mud..the driver or the one still in the jeep thinking who is the fool... :lol: :p :lol: :eek:

HA,you look like you got stuck good.Pushen' it to the limits,ALWAYS!

dang that is the worst kinda mud, kinda crusty on the top, and REALLY goey and sticky after the first layer.... how didja get out?

Well, I went to the nearest Kroger (Grocery store) and parked next to a decked out YJ. Then beforethe Driver came out of the store I noticed, This guy has 33 12.50s at least 4" of lift and NO PLACE to hook to. So I found a (hit me now) Explorer (His CJ was in the shop) with tow hoops and he came out and snatched me out. I am SOOO glad that Front Tow Hooks were one of my first Mods.

lol L33, great stuff. Tow hooks will be my first mod too, right after this vacation. Great fun! Love them 03's. We spotted some trails last night that we want to try out when I get back next week. I entered one to deep black mud in a forest and it was gettin dark so we finally 4lo'd out and will go back soon. If I see a 4x4 parts store on vacation, I'll even get my hooks then.

Learning the limitations of your rigs set up is the first step in figureing out your first mod. So what have you learned while shoeless in the mud? hehehehe If you never got stuck you are just not trying hard enough, keep smileing cause it will get better and better and better and ect.... Good wheeling tug

nice man, i wish there was mud like that here in arizona so i could go get stuck. . . . for now i'll stick to bottoming out.

Good job. I got my baby stuck on my first trip out. Kinda in the same type of soup you were in. I also caught flak for doing it with only 4500 miles on it. Keep up the good work. :D :D

So what have you learned while shoeless in the mud?

Well, first off I need BIGGER shoes. These will be here this month. I will probobly hit the same hole when I get them just to make sure it was a "meats" thing.

going wheelin in maine

I don't wear shoes when I go wheeling either!! :lol:

Back