first pic of first jeep

poooorboy

I bought this jeep for $400 needs minor work.. 165000 miles runs great, has common cherokee probs, oil leak , front end u joints, axles, etc... first jeep glad this site exsists...

15013760-1.jpg
[addsig]

I don't see anything
image-missing.png
. Then again, may just be my dumb computer
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

nice spare
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

if you have any questions feel free to ask...[addsig]

Thanks the spare has been replaced, does look funny huh, so thanks i am sure i will need youre jeep skills thanks !! so i am heading out ,, see ya later.[addsig]

Yup 400 dollars my insurance cost more than i paid for it !! The guy i had bought it off of didnt clean or open the window while smoking it was a pit , So i removed the seating and cleaned the hell out of the inside,,, also i am trying to repair some surface rust around the door handles(all four) The hoods clear coat has peeled, The jeep is in the shop rite now having front end work etc done, I am not afraid of doing work my self but figure Dont have set area or time plus i figure invest a little bit of cash ,Also i would enjoy some trails .Damn this jeep stuff is very addicting i have been going to bed just pondering what will be next, By the way it is funny to read some of these e-mails that concern cherokees like my low washer light that is on constant, I learned how to i fix it , unplugged it. well going to look at some shocks for the thee old beast..[addsig]

very nice dude... looks like mine, just without the front end problems and rust. my clearcoat is going, but i seriously don't care. i got mine for 2500 with 142xxx miles. i'm ordering a 3.5" rustys offroad suspension lift tomorrow. are you gonna keep the wheels gold? i've removed all the gold striping and lettering... the gold is a little much for me. i'm going to paint the rims black when i get a chance...

http://dingusXJ.cjb.net[addsig]

Dingus how did you remove the gold pin stripe? Did you use a heat gun? just wondering...[addsig]

Best deal i ever made! The last time i got a good deal was five years ago my daughter was born.. proud owner of an xj.. patience is a virtue!!!! PS. jeep is in the shop .. getting u joints done. and Oil leak problem solved .CHA! CHING!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
LET it snow let it snow[addsig]

Congratulations on a great deal! You have me beat - I just paid $800 for my 90 Wagoneer.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks brother!! I just purchased some more parts . Hows your 90 xj ? is this youre

first? this is my first ,, i like it keeps me busy!! . tomorow i am replacing the rear wheel cylinders . also one break line> fun fun ! Its cold here in MA>
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back