Finally Got that Jeep!!!

Abby01

I finally got that CJ7 for my husband for graduation! I just couldn't wait until May 10th, so he got it today! An 85 CJ7-she's a beauty! A few odds and ends, and she'll be back to perfect!!! Thanks again to everyone who offered to help me find one!!! I'm gonna get him in here, and let him talk Jeepz with people who know! :-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :) [addsig]

THATS AWSOME!!! he's a lucky guy!! what did he graduate from?[addsig]

Sure wish my girlfriend cared as much about my Jeep Addiction as you do. Oh well, she still "lets me " buy stuff for my Jeep, so it's all good. -Al :) [addsig]

WOW he is a lucky man to have you. Think you can talk to my girlfriend, lol.[addsig]

Here's really lucky. I just sold my 83 cj7 to get my gf an engagement ring. Now i'm drivin the Ranger 4x4! Oh well, she went with me to erocc this weekend (eastern rock crawling championship) and had a blast, she told me to save up and get another jeep and start crawlin so i can compete![addsig]

Hey guys (and girlz) Hubby and I have been cruzin' 'round with the doors off over the weekend, but have yet to get the chance to do the "topless" thing! Hopefully this weekend. We have a trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C. planned for the 30th, and he wants to drive the Jeep down there--gonna be a long bumpy ride, but worth it to cruise up and down the beach! I will get some pics posted ASAP!

P.S. Abby is my girl dog's name, mine is Andi (short for Andrea). Abby01 is on my license plate! :-D :-D :lol: :p :) [addsig]

are ya makin plans to hit the trails as well ?[addsig]

Back