ebay!!

Talk about bling,bling,bling and gasoline.That truck is huge and has a solid front axle conversion dana 60!Wow,nice truck,but a little too overkill wouldnt you think? :) Sully

Make sure if you get it you call an exterminator to kill the giant spider that spun that web under the body!!!

Thats about as much of a jeep as a riced out civic. Makes those fotie fo's look like 33s.

Moab days 1-5

it is obviously not going offroad... and if they want the "macho" look, they should have gone with much larger than 44 inch tires

Thats almost as practical as hiring someone to kick you in the ass every 5 minutes! No it is the same! I like GM trucks but that thing is a little excesive, don't ya think?

Personally, i think that is like the pimpest thing i have seen in a long time. ITs just my opinion but that thing would be killer to drive down the road, people staring in envy. . . it would make my day.

"covered pure white faux seal whisker fur" Eww, how can ya cover a truck in seal fur? That is just so not good, even faux. Man I would have to worry about a man that pumped up a truck like that and covered it in seal whisker fur, I mean who the hell has even heard of seal whisker fur?? lol

Back