Ebay Pink Tonka Jeep

QUICK get a bid in! That would make the PERFECT Christmas gift for MINGEZ! I know he's gonna bid as soon as he sees it! :lol:

LJF

ROTF!!!! I couldn't resist.

image-missing.png

That is awesome! I never would have thought that a little toy like that existed... I need to get me an E-Bay Account...

...There, all fixed.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do you heat with firewood?

Saurian, What is with all the file locations in your posts lately?

RE: Can you still find these in stores?

Thats pretty freaking funny.

RE: Blowing switches, fuses

Aack! I didn't even know it was linking those, looks like this one linked the wrong one... I have a program that records my keystrokes, like right now as I am typing in the reply box. If the Jeepz.com window closed, I would lose what I was typing, but the program would paste it back in when it came back up... My comp's been on the fritz lately, so it's been saving my butt, but it's posting the file link... Not cool. Didn't even notice that.

I bought the blue version at a fleamarket a few years ago. It's in better shape than that one, but it's missing the top. It was like $10 and I had to almost fight another dude who wanted it. I'll pass on this one, but I've been looking for the pink one......

RE: I have a problem

It is virtually just a novelty item in that condition. Pretty cool though. Yeah $10 was as high as I was willing to go, and I figured someone on here would bid on it anyway. When I want something bad enough on eBay I usually snipe it with 5 seconds remaining - if I get it great, if I'm outbid, then it's too late to go higher than I wanted. Removes the temptation factor ;)

Spend a little time serving others on Christmas?

Junkpile said:
I bought the blue version at a fleamarket a few years ago. It's in better shape than that one, but it's missing the top. It was like $10 and I had to almost fight another dude who wanted it. I'll pass on this one, but I've been looking for the pink one......

Me and my dad buy and sell those Tonka trucks all the time. He might even have one of the pink Surry's that he's trying to sell right now, if anyone is interrested!!! Also sell the army Jeeps and all other trucks from that era!!!

matt

LadyJeepFreak said:
Has Mingez seen this thread? :shock:

I think he's laying back......waiting for a freebe!!! :lol: Or waitin' to snipe the bid.....we all know how he loves that PINK!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back