EBAY: Cherokee Rock Crawler

WOOHOOO I Got My Jeep Back!!!!!!!

I think it's pretty cool. I love stuff like that.

I just hope he doesn't do body work for a living!

38_12_sbJPG-4.jpg

RE: WOOHOOO I Got My Jeep Back!!!!!!!

Man I would be all over that, but I was looking for one with leather :)

RE: New Cooper STT (Mudder)

i love the chop back xj's theyre interesting. the leaf spring swaps up front i just dont understand though, go to coilovers and a 4 link if your going to do the work to swap to leaves

RE: New Cooper STT (Mudder)

As much as I like the simplicity of a leaf sprung suspension, I have to wonder why he converted a 4 link coil spring system to leaf springs instead of just going to longarms and coilovers :?

kn filter

Just bought two Jeep axles off of EBAY. $1200 with shipping. Detroit lockers (soft locker in front), disc conversion for the back brakes. Having a lot of fun with them. Mostly gonna use 'em for parts as the axles they are in have a heavy bend in 'em... But until the real work begins, it is time to have some fun!!! Then again with 411 gearing and the price of gas, it'll give me a chance to use the 456 gears instead. I have to admit that when they went on the mileage went from 12 - 15 to 9 1/2. Then, of course, the price of gas went up again...

I would do a leaf swap on a big XJ. I don't dig coils that much. Good leafsprings will get the job done, and the simplicity is WELL worth it in my opinion.

Back