Ducktown, TN

L33TJ33P

I am headed up to Ducktown this weekend. Any ideas on some trails for me to play on? I have all day Friday.

PLEASE say there are some close by.[addsig]

I know a Ducktown in Eastern Tennessee, Is that the same one in or near Washington County or Greene County? If so I am not to awful far away and would love to show you around these parts. let me know! Tug :-O [addsig]

South Eastern TN. Just above the Georgia Line. Right near the GA and SC borders. I am headed up there with a sundayschool group of Methodists (GOOD TIMES!!) I will be up there Thursday night and have all day Friday to play in the Mud. Would be great to meet the infamous Tug. :-D [addsig]

I am afraid we are not going to be in the same Ducktown I am in the North East Corner of Tennessee near Johnson City. However if you want to drive on up I will show you all around my area here. Have fun and let me know! tug[addsig]

Yep, would have to follow the TN border North East to find you. No, worries. maybe I can find some good Trails. From what I have found they keep mentioning Jeep trails in the area on the OHV sites[addsig]

Back