drove a H2 today

far_right

It was purty nice....more power than you would think from such a big car....a few years ago i got to drive a real hummer off-road......that really was amazing what that could do...[addsig]

ive got an H2 story as well. we just got about 10 inches of snow here so of course we're out messin around in it. my friend has a gmc 2500 with the 8.1 in it and he was just poundin it through drifts and stuff and then he gets stuck right in the middle of this rather large pile. this guy drives by and decides we shouldnt be driving through these drifts (in a public parking lot, im pretty sure we werent in the wrong but im not sure) and says hes calling the police. he gets on his phone and drives off. the kid starts flipping out and then out of the blowing snow this H2 comes out of no where like a guardian angel or something and offers to help. he hooked up to him and pulled him out no trouble (need i mention this truck is not small, its a crewcab, darn rich kids) needless to say i was pretty impressed, cause the H2 was out in the snow and cause it handled the job like it was nothing. theres my story, moral being, if it was a jeep it wouldnt have gotten stuck in the first place.[addsig]

Bet you looked real nice in that big ol thing! Are you going to trade off your jeep any time soon? lol. They do look nice but I would not wnat to beat one of em up on the trails around here. Momma Tug would love one to run around in but that is about all I can see one fit for. Rather push my jeep than drive on of em! Tug :-D [addsig]

Just think of the kind of Jeep one could make with all the goodies for $65,000 the price of an H2 :-D .............Bullet[addsig]

Back