Does anyone manage this site anymore?

Craig

I posted this in the CJ, YJ, TJ section but this is probably a better section for it. I've been trying to post a pic in the reader's rides and on the trail section for what seems like a year now and I keep getting "Sorry, but due to the large amount of reader submissions that have been received, I've been forced to temporarily disable the upload section until I can get caught up." Half of the pictures on there belong to people I never see here. Does anyone manage this site anymore or does anyone know anything about when they'll be caught up? Just as a suggestion for the pictures, mabye they should be deleted and refreshed every few months or even 6 months or something like that. Or mabye you should have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post a picture...this way it isn't posted by someone who signs up to this site just to post a picture and never to be heard from again.

To make not short of your question! There is no one working on that section right now. Last I heard there was to much to be done to get to that at this time. Maybe Terry will have time this winter. With the avatar and sig pics there is no real reason to rush it cause you can post pics left and right. tug

Back