Dingus are you selling the XJ?????

the auction starts in 25 minutes on ebay, and runs for a week... no comment as to the next vehicle but i'll keep y'all posted :)

i sure am sad to see this jeep go... :-( :-( :-( [addsig]

humm.... no wheeling pics, or saying that you have taken it out in the woods.... why didnt you link your web site to the page where bidders could get more info on it.... im golfaholic7...... i figured i could atleast bid 100 for my friend natethegreat :-D [addsig]

I think our friend here Dingus has something up
his sleeve that he is not telling us about .....HAHAHAHAHa :-D [addsig]

haha thanks for that first bid :)[addsig]

I have heard rumors that there is a GMC product in the future for ol dingus. Tell us it is not so that you are going SUV! tug[addsig]

haha... i love how rumors fly around... just like ole' high school. i'm gonna keep my mouth shut till after this auction... :)[addsig]

Com on tell the class what you are up to, Can't be that bad can it! I mean we can cheer you on if you are getting another jeep or something cool but not an SUV please say it aint so man say it aint so. hehehehe tug[addsig]

nate, unless ur sitting on a Rubricon, id keep the XJ. this game ur playing isn't too cool, and i just check ebay, ur only around 850 and its down to hours....not looking good[addsig]

lol there's 6 days left... and no, i'm not getting an SUV... just relax kids the master will speak after his auction is over.[addsig]

I KNOW WHAT DINGUS IS GETTING..................a 1967 Volkswagon Beetle...........
with a 10 inch body lift, 9" suspension lift on 40" Super Swampers

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I KNOW WHAT DINGUS IS GETTING..................a 1967 Volkswagon Beetle...........
with a 10 inch body lift, 9" suspension lift on 40" Super Swampers

Rob :p :cool: :)
isnt a '67 a 'super' beetle... :lol: [addsig]

I want pics.Is the beatle going to be your daily driver???hahaha,your just too funny.[addsig]

As long as it isn't a camry or a civic or something. At least I can respect a SUV :-( that has off road capabilities, or lack there of?[addsig]

Even a Liberty has the Jeep name on it. My gosh it is hard to believe our moderator may be selling out and going SUV what is the world coming to! The Shame and Hardships of it all. Tug lol :lol: [addsig]

my god, a guy sells his jeep and all his friends turn their nose up... without knowing the whole story.... c'mon guys... relax...[addsig]

Dingus, I'll give you $2,000.00, but you got to bring it to me... And I'll throw in a fishing trip for halibut in Alaska.. Just jump in that baby and bring it on up..

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back