Different XJ's

mingez

I posted this in the XJ forum, but I know some of you non-XJ jeeperz don't frequent that part of the site. I was just curious what you all might think of these.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

i'd pick the blue one for best looking..simple....yer making me want to buy an XJ..

I like the second one.It remonds me of my friends hacked XJ.Only its not nearly as clean as the red one. :roll:

its a secret XJ modification plant!

Actually, I think that is the machine shop portion of that garage. I can't remember the name of the company, but they do 4x4 mods. I guess they dabble in other things too.

man why doesnt the first one get any love? the second one is too flashy for my taste. and the blue one....too plain, i like the xj's with the top chopped. and plus, the blue one has a poor job on the flares on the sides, the blinker holes make it look like a shotty job. he should have left the blinker lights in there even if he never intended to hook them up, just would have looked nicer.

I like the blue one the best. The top one looks too much like a suzuki samurai.

The middle one gets my vote, could use a little more clearance though... It's runnin my tires too!

The first one needs more lift, but I like the cut off top. I've wanted to build an XJ for a while now. My dream would be to build one with a Dana 60 front and Dana 70 rear, Vortec 350 (new GM straight 6 would be even better) to Th350 to a Dana 300 and run it on 38" TSL-SX's. Set it all up on Fox Air Shox with a four link setup front and rear.

Back