Crooks

Junkpile

"stealth" uk cherokee

You just can't help some people. I had a little "conflict" of sorts with a buddy a while back and we haven't talked since. I heard today that he sold his Jeep. Well I've been sitting here thinking and I realized that he had my spare backseat($100) and my tilt steering column($250) in that Jeep!! I let him borrow them and he was to later replace them when he could afford to.
Not to mention the custom SS dash that I made for that POS. I'm waiting for a call to let me know I can come pick up my stuff, but I don't really expect one. Buddys for YEARS.....and he just sells my junk without saying a word.

ZJ starting/battery issue?

how far back?

Rear main seal

It was several months ago, that's what keeps me from getting mad about it. I guess it's not really enough to get all blown out of proportion about, it just sucks for him to do that.

Yeah, but that's bull. Friend or no friend, I'd front him about it. My buddies know better because I don't have the "Polite" gene.

yea thats realllllly shady of some one to pull that, not worth going to court over or anything but he definatley owes you something in return

I heard today that he sold his Jeep. ...........................I let him borrow them and he was to later replace them when he could afford to.
That sucks, junk! But, trying to look at his side, sounds like the dude may have been in a cash pinch for whatever reason. The worst thing of all is that'll now effect how you deal with other friends in the future.....don't want to get burnt again, understandably. I tend to suffer the same thing quite often, but still remain trusting (probably too much so) of those folks I consider friends........I can think of worse things to be. And through it all, I've gotten quite a few very, very good friends. Write it off and carry on!!

change inner axle seal on1987 ?

mud4feet, that's pretty much how I feel about it. I've been burned enough times to know better, but it never seems to sink in. I like helping out when I can, letting an experience like this keep me from doing that would be punishing myself more than anyone else.

The thought of riding all the way across town just to see blood trickle down his chin has crossed my mind, however.

Back