CRAZY STUCK!

good god!! if i ever get my jeep stuck like that i am quiting wheeling..lol :twisted:

That really really sucks. I hope he had it well insured.

Kinda reminded me of Caddillac Ranch! hehehehe I wonder how anyone could ever get that stuck to start with. Gravle bed rivers are a wild sort to start with so never mess with Mother Nature cause you will not win. tug

Did anyone else notice in the latest JP mag offering-the pics at the back. in particular, the pic of the maroon jeep stuck in the mud with the gentleman next to it (teapot caption). my viewpoint: that jeep looks to be purposely lodged in the mud. you can still see the guy's white t-shirt, the jeep's paint job is clean and visible, the windows looked like they just got the 303 protectant treatment-a bogus shot.

Did that jeep belong to one of those guys?? If it didn't then what a find!!!!how awesome would it be to see a jeep roll bar sticking outa the dirt. FREE JEEP

Crazy! So they are just going to keep the parts that are good? Well, that is the worse stuck I have ever seen.Thanks for the great pics!-Al

I guess those sink holes can sneek up on ya!! If that ever happens to my jeep, I would hope my friends would make a turn out like that!!

Back