CJ5 exhaust

salamander

Does anyone know of an aftermarket company that sells a complete exhaust kit (maybe without exhaust manifolds) for a 74 CJ5. I am having trouble finding one besides going to a muffler shop and having a "custom" job.

Thanks

P.S. I am glad to have found this site![addsig]

I JUST BOUGHT A SET OF FENDERWELL HEADERS AND EXHAUST FROM HEADMAN .....I LOVE IT MORE POWER AND SOUNDS BETTER AND THEY HAVE A LIFETIME WARNTY FOR THE HEADERS. ALSO HAVE MANY MORE TYPES IN FRAME ECT.. JOSH

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

do they make them so they are dual exhaust and exit to the rear. My mufflers are right under the seat areas on both sides. It only takes burning yourself once and you wont do it again. I want to move them cause they look bad there and my dog jumping in and out I dont want him to get burned. Sorry to add a question to your question dude[addsig]

Does hedman sell the full exhaust or just the header mufflers. I saw the headers and header mufflers in 4 wheel drive hardware but I would like a full exhaust.

Thanks[addsig]

THEY SELL A FULL EXHAUST WHICH EXITS THE REAR I HAD ONE AND REALLY DIDNT CARE FOR IT BUT I GOT MORE POWER OFF THE ONES THAT EXIT UNDER MY SEATS SO ITS ALL PERSONAL OPION....THEY DONT EXTEND OUTSIDE THE BODY THOUGH....HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE MORE....JOSH[addsig]

Back