Check out this Wrangler on Ebay

RE: Viele Gruesse aus Deutschland (Greetings from Germany)

The disturbing thing is, besides the graphics, logos, and neon underlighting, it looks like a capable off-road, slightly modded Jeep... So why are we selling it as a $40 something thousand dollar vehicle to promote someone else's product?

The question I have is, what the hell is pimp-juice?

Re: RE: Re: attn: Robrt-Stephens

I had to laugh at you Saurian. I knew of the reference to Pimp Juice in Hip-Hop Music but actually I wasn't real sure what it was myself so I looked it up:

Los Angeles, CA – In 2003, Hip Hop star Nelly’s energy drink named Pimp Juice became the most talked about energy drink on the market when he introduced it in late 2003. The tropical berry flavored, neon green energy drink was an instant hit with consumers and was voted ‘Best Energy Drink’ by Vibe Magazine and was awarded the ‘Peoples Choice of Best Energy Drink’ in the respected industry trade – BevNet.com. As millions of cans were flying off the shelves, Nelly was hit with some criticism for using the word Pimp to name his energy drink. Nelly never meant for the word Pimp to be taken literally, instead he recognized the name PimpJuice as a positive and half-comical expression, common in today’s slang vocabulary. Nelly named his energy drink after his chart topping hit single Pimp Juice. Just like the song mentioned, “Pimp Juice is anything that attracts the opposite sex. It could be money, fame or straight intellect. You find it works on all colors, creeds and kinds: from ages 50 right down to 9.” To have Pimp Juice means to have an “it” factor that gives one an edge and in other words, it’s something that makes you “cool”.

So there you have it.
Lady

That's actually kind of cool...you get 20 cases of pimp juice when you buy it!!

At least it's going for a good cause...to benifit the 'Jes Us 4 Jackie' Fund :?

RE: Re: RE: Check out this Wrangler on Ebay

I agree with saurian. It has a lot of good parts on it. But it is just really ugly!

20 free cases of "pimp juice"????? I couldnt even finish reading cause I was on the ground laughing my butt off. "Coolest jeep ever made"?????? Wow... I guess if you are into the whole bling bling aspect of wheeling, if there is one. Take away the god awful paint and graphics, and the fact that it is one year old and has 30,000 miles and I might pay 18K for it. 47000??????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHA Rappers are so funny.

Re: RE: Re: attn: Robrt-Stephens

Sully said:
But it is just really ugly!

You mean to tell me that you wouldn't want to drive around town with THIS on the side of your Jeep? :lol:

image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: black Bikini Top for YJ

I'd sport it!

RE: Transfer Case question

Ah, thank you, Lady... That's not one of the genres of music that I usually listen to, so I didn't know of the reference...

And NO, I would not like to drive around with that on my Jeep, if there was any full-size graphic on the side of my Jeep, I would want it to be either another Jeep, or the crest of the State of Michigan...

Oh yeah...

Or something to do with Ireland, like a shamrock or something... No music stars or their energy drink... While I think that Beethoven with a can of Red Bull, or Tarja Turonen with a can of Monster would be kinda cool, I just don't think that it would work...

(I'd make an amusing photochop, but I am too tired at this point in time :)

Here in L.A. (maybe elsewhere too?) there is an advertising agency that will give you a free car, maybe not as "pimped out" as the jeep, but painted with gaudy advertising and all you have to do is keep it painted like that for 12-24 months while driving it around. I guess that's not so bad if you really need a car and are willing to be ridiculed in public and on the roads (by people like me) for a few months.

Back