Cheap tow straps

pinaplebob

If anyone lives next the the store Meiyer. Right now in the automotive section they have 2,15 or 20 foot, 20,000 tow straps for $9.99. It was a deal I couldn't pass up[addsig]

yeah thats a good deal... my 15' 30,000 pound strap was like 15 at pepboys.[addsig]

I live so far out in the sticks that we don't have a Meiyer or a Pepboys I had to make me one out of momma tugs old pantyhose. (She was not real happy) Them things are real strong if you tie the knots real tight and kida lace and brade em. LOL Heheheheh Tug[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I still need a couple of hooks for the ends. Anybody got any sugestions. LOL Heheheheh Tug</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ya, here's a suggestion, don't ever use hooks on a tow strap, let alone mentioning them in jest
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i dunno bounty, some people like have those metal hooks whip through the windshield and maim them (very few of these people around)[addsig]

sorry bad taste in the joke!<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> I still need a couple of hooks for the ends. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Was early and i Had not had coffee yet was not thinking Sorry! Tug[addsig]

Back