cards

I play a mean game of Go Fish :)

I tried for about two years to organize a regular poker game. The only people I can find who regularly play are waaaaaay out of my league. They get drunk and EVERY hand ends up having a hundred bucks in the pot. I can't even begin to hang with that. A bad night of poker and I'd have to declare bankruptcy :shock:

I just realized I haven't played in probably four years.

Well I'm not a guy but I ADORE spades and am pretty good at it. NO one plays cards round here though! A few times my bro and his friends and I have played spades but that's not very often.

The Celebrity Poker? I heard some hotties have been on there, I've been cussing since I don't get those c hannells. Last weekend I guess Dave Navarro was on there. ::sigh::

Lady

lady, i also saw ben affleck at the WSOP. apparently annie duke (howard lederer's sister) taught him how to play hold em. we'll see how that works out for him. hopefully not too well. :twisted:

bchcky said:
yeah stupid lcb, hey at least i stayed in longer than you and your brother dave, thats all that matters.

actually werent u second man out, and just bought back in for more money than me? i guess that means you stayed in longer.....

BostonJeep said:
bchcky said:
yeah stupid lcb, hey at least i stayed in longer than you and your brother dave, thats all that matters.

actually werent u second man out, and just bought back in for more money than me? i guess that means you stayed in longer.....
touche

Last weekend I guess Dave Navarro was on there

Hottie? he is a metro... i think it is sick these days how females are attracted to males with feminine qualities... females are turned off by the characteristics that make a man different than a woman... but if you see a guy (not man, because no MAN would ever do this stuff) who shaves off all of his body hair, grows long hair, spends 3 hours in front of a mirror before he will leave his house, and even may use some cosmetics to cover a nearly invisible blemish... and girls go nuts

Snitty said:
Last weekend I guess Dave Navarro was on there

Hottie? he is a metro... i think it is sick these days how females are attracted to males with feminine qualities... females are turned off by the characteristics that make a man different than a woman... but if you see a guy (not man, because no MAN would ever do this stuff) who shaves off all of his body hair, grows long hair, spends 3 hours in front of a mirror before he will leave his house, and even may use some cosmetics to cover a nearly invisible blemish... and girls go nuts

Whatever, I can't hate on the guy. It works. Because at the end of the day all Dave N. has to say is "Scoreboard" and point to his wife: Carmen Freakin' Electra. Ohhhhh mama!

I hear ya Mingez.

To each his/her own Snitty! I can appreciate all forms of beauty, male, female or otherwise in this great big diverse world of ours! Who says the things I enjoy about him are the metro aspects? That is a stereotypical statement but I don't mind. lol

Anyone seen any elfs lately? I love those pointy ears and long hair!

Lady

You know what would be cool, if one day I could meet some of you folks in person and we could smoke cigars, have some beer, and take eachother's money!!!
Hey, great idea, mingez! We can combine it with the "Great Trip West"!!!

mud4feet said:
You know what would be cool, if one day I could meet some of you folks in person and we could smoke cigars, have some beer, and take eachother's money!!!
Hey, great idea, mingez! We can combine it with the "Great Trip West"!!!
I could see that at a camp site near "Patzcuaro's Revenge" just out in my back yard.
pr_23ajpgSSImageQualityFull-2.jpg

I could see that at a camp site near "Patzcuaro's Revenge" just out in my back yard.
From the looks of that pic, I don't guess you have much use for a lawn mower, do you? :lol:

Sully said:
Its all about whose got the skills to lie and who isnt cursed. I dont believe in luck.
i agree, poker is skill, but every once in a while, you gotta get lucky sully.

like someone once said, i'd rather be lucky than good.

mingez said:
bchcky said:
the spelling bee makes it on espn, why not poker?

It shouldn't. Spelling bee's are not sporting events either.

Hey Gymnastics, syncronized swimming, and cheerleading are not sports, and they make in on there! heck I think they are all olympic events except the cheerleading! they are more or less past times!

jps4jeep said:
mingez said:
bchcky said:
the spelling bee makes it on espn, why not poker?

It shouldn't. Spelling bee's are not sporting events either.

Hey Gymnastics, syncronized swimming, and cheerleading are not sports, and they make in on there! heck I think they are all olympic events except the cheerleading! they are more or less past times!

Dude, gymnists are perhaps the ultimate atheletes. I'm not really into gymnastics, but they are at peak physical condition and perhaps the most coordinated people on earth.

Full size 8.8. yay or nay?

I play holdem' about 4-6 nights a week $10 unlimited buy-ins. I started a little over a year ago playing with some friends and now I think I'm just addicted

yeah...i just played again tonight, won another 140 bucks...2 wins in a row...works for me

Back