car washes

jeepsnsoccer

last weekend me and a few friends had done a bunch of off roading up at a friend's grandparents farm. Well... we've been getting a bunch of rain, and of course the jeep got all muddy. He has a 98 grand laredo. so we are one our way home covered with mud and we see that a local junior high is doing a car wash fundraiser at a bank. We roll up with his system going full blast with bass and you should have seen the faces. It was hilarious. All the little kids just looked at us with their mouths wide open... and the mothers helping out were full of questions where we had been and stuff like that. We just told them we were campin and decided to do a little drivin. They had to wash the jeep twice just to get it looking clean. :cool: The job wasn't perfect... but that's ok... it's a jeep... and also, it was worth it just to see everyone's faces...

Jeremiah[addsig]

LOL that would be a fun stop. I did something like that once only in a Kenworth T-2000 Condo on wheels. 11 feet tall and a bunch of chrome. They waved yelled and screamed for me to stop. Yelled back OK I will turn around. Was runnning Bobtail and did go back. They did a great job and even sent the preacher to get a large step ladder to reach most of the truck any way. Every one toured the truck, and I even took the younger ones for a quick ride around the block. Had the TV on and the bunks were full of kids as they finished it up. They were well paid for their help and it was the most fun I ever had at a car wash. Tug :-D [addsig]

Tug,you used to drive an 18wheeler right??? :wink: Sully

O ya,thats funny man.Just remember,have fun with it!!![addsig]

yeah, we get those car washes around here all the time.. they always have them at autozone, and they have kids stand 3 blocks away at the nearest car wash for advertising... i love going in there and taking up loads of their time[addsig]

Back