Cant find a soft top at a good price

Dittrich31

First of all its a YJ with full steel doors, and the problem that I am having is I can only find soft tops with hardware for 600 dollars plus!! And most of these sites only sell tops with half doors and soft uppers. I was wondering if any of you have come across any websites that sell them for a bit cheaper. I have a sun top plus, wind jammer, and tonneau cover from last season and was dissatisfied. Probably because I am in chicago and the weather here isnt always the most accommodating for a top that retains so much water and too lets in the cold when the temp dips 20+ degrees in the summer. Help a brother out. Thanks

I've seen them for as low as $300 but that's without the hardware.

I bought this top and frame 2 months ago, I don't remember from who, But i did a internet search and fount it for $400. and free shipping.

Products in this category

Added to Wish List

Thanks alot jackobotz that is a pretty good website. does that top fold all the way down or only half way?

check out ebay-i found a complete bestop supertop for my tj last year on there,brand new in the box for $350.00!

it folds back over front seats with a turn of two locks, or all the way down if you release the poles

thanks for the input Terry, ill watch these ones out. looks like alot of bidders not sure how "cheap" it'll be.

and jackobotz how do you go about releasing the bars, is it something that is needed when in the up position to maintain its integrity or can i just leave them off?

It is the frame that holds it up, you need them to put the top up, they slide down to back of jeep with the top, when it is down

Back