Canadian Jeepers

jeepcherokee

RE: Sorry to brag......

Hey all, i got a general query for the Canadian Jeepers or people that have or do wheel in Canada. For interest and knowabout, a little blerb of where you are and where you go wheeling or have heard about. I myself am curently in Ontario around Ottawa. As i am in the military I have wheeled some in British Columbia, and New Bruinswick. Around here it is all crap within an hour drive of home but a little farther is a place called Calibogie, which has everything from pure stock shiny paint trails to maybe i should just cut the sheetmetal off and be done with it trails. Iwas really looking forward to getting there in the spring, but alas the government wants me in Afganistan. I wonder if they got any good trails there?

RE: Jeep Bling Bling

I heard TANK CRAWLING is a new sport in Afganistan. If they rotat the turret you can go down the same way you came up! :lol:

RE: Sorry to brag......

Now that could be Fun! Hmmmmmmmmm i wounder how much work it would be to turn the wheels into tracks?

RE: dana 60

Can't tell you anything about Ontario but if you're ever back in BC I can definately show you where to go. There's so many places out here I'll never be able to see em all.

RE: A-1 Rockcrawler - me want!

You can put those treads on just about any truck. I wish I had some extra cash to waster. I would love to see the peoples faces as I am trucking down the snow covered streets of CNY with my treads.

Back