Bulletproof Bumpers??

ndnatty

Have these folks gone out of business?? Don't suppose anyone is out by them? They are located in Goleta California in Santa Barbara County. If so I would really appreciate some help in finding these charactors! Especially the owner Doug Nelson. They have my $1,585!! Took my order in November of last year for front and rear bumpers, sent me a swing out carrier in Feb. of this year, and haven't heard from them since! I knew I should have sent that back to them, at leat then I would have something!! Man I need to learn how to weld!!!! Anyone have any experiences with these folks??? :evil:

i think you should personally take a road trip and kick some a**. Report them at least.

sorry to hear about your dilema. i can say that i have no personal experience but everyone i know of that delt with them said nothing but bad things. bad customer service, long shipping times, not returning phone calls, etc. good luck.

ndnatty said:
They are located in Goleta California in Santa Barbara County.

Santa barbra county is the next county over from me. But I cant go talk to the guy.

Don't get me wrong, don't want anyone to go talk to the guy for me. What I could use is info on if they still exist. Have they moved and not posted their number yet? I know their website still has the old numbers. Just if someone happens to be in the area and can get me some good contact info that would help. The Better Business Bureau is no longer taking reports for them since their numbers don't work, and the mail gets returned. But have the credit card company notified and guess I will have to file an action against them very soon. But that will not do me any good if I do not know where to serve them, and if they have already filed for bankruptcy. Guess I could have bought a welder and made my own for that kind of money! That is if I knew how to weld.

Have you tried e-mailing them to see what is going on. I just sent one to them asking if they have moved, so we'll see what happens

ndnatty said:
Don't get me wrong, don't want anyone to go talk to the guy for me. What I could use is info on if they still exist. Have they moved and not posted their number yet? I know their website still has the old numbers. Just if someone happens to be in the area and can get me some good contact info that would help. The Better Business Bureau is no longer taking reports for them since their numbers don't work, and the mail gets returned. But have the credit card company notified and guess I will have to file an action against them very soon. But that will not do me any good if I do not know where to serve them, and if they have already filed for bankruptcy. Guess I could have bought a welder and made my own for that kind of money! That is if I knew how to weld.

Ok, I talked to a friend of mine that used to work there. He said that it is really hard to get a hold of the owner and that he wouldnt be suprised if he has health problems.

Never seen a bulletproof bumper. I have shot a 7.62x39 into 1/2 steel plate, looked like it was drilled. If you ever do get a # to call.

Say, "I hope you have a bulletproof vest."

Back