Bugati

mingez

Found here: http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/02/cx_mf_0902vow.html

vow1_420x300-4.jpg

t produces 1001 horsepower (by metric measure; that's a less aesthetically round 986 hp by the American system) from an 8.0-liter, 16-cylinder engine that's fed by four turbochargers. Torque, you ask? Try about 950 foot-pounds. Putting that kind of power in perspective, Bugatti's press release on the car suggests a 0-to-188 mph time of 14 seconds, provided you aren't too scared to flick through the seven-speed, double-clutch, Formula 1-style gearbox (paddles replace a traditional clutch-and-stick shift) at redline. Top speed? Try 250 mph.

250? Holy...

0 - 60 in 2.5 seconds and I heard it runs mid 10's in the quarter mile. That car is amazingly quick, yet amazingly ugly at the same time. I read some magizine editors got it up to 253mph or something crazy like that. DROOOL!!!!

Sully said:
0 - 60 in 2.5 seconds and I heard it runs mid 10's in the quarter mile. That car is amazingly quick, yet amazingly ugly at the same time. I read some magizine editors got it up to 253mph or something crazy like that. DROOOL!!!!

I could take ugly for 188mph in 14 seconds!!:shock:

If I had one, I'd drive over it with my XJ

Ferrari 360 Spider: My one and only true love. :D

image-missing.png

No temptation by the fruits of another here. :p

Last edited:

I think todays sports cars with one or two exceptions are as ugly and stupid as they are fast.

Give me an old Goat or a Chevelle. Heck, a Camaro, a Mustang, an old Merc would do... not as fast, not as nimble, but loads of fun and they oozed tough.

It's a shame something so fast and powerful looks so... retarded.

TwistedCopper said:
I think todays sports cars with one or two exceptions are as ugly and stupid as they are fast.

Give me an old Goat or a Chevelle. Heck, a Camaro, a Mustang, an old Merc would do... not as fast, not as nimble, but loads of fun and they oozed tough.

It's a shame something so fast and powerful looks so... retarded.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I am kinda warming up to the new age muscle cars. I like how the charger and mustang are comming back with a tough aggressive look. They definitely arent cheap though. I looked at a new Mustang GT convertible and that sucker had a $35k pricetag....for a mustang?

Back