Brake Light Brackets

phillika

I need to replace the 3rd (rear) brake light extension/mount bracket on my '95 Wrangler (YJ). Are these brakets exactly the same as or interchange with TJ brackets?

I'm thinking of snagging one off e-bay rather than paying the $89 bucks which the dealer wants for one.

edited by: phillika, May 23, 2003 - 10:09 AM[addsig]

Always shope eBay prior to giveing the Stealer I maen dealer the price they charge. If fact ask all of you jeep buddies and local parts store, and junk yard and even wright Dear Abby. I do not understatn the price mark up the Jeep dealers are living with. tug[addsig]

Sure Bounty, as long as it's in good shape.

My current one is cracked from metal fatigue and I'll have to do something soon since the squeaking that the crack creates when it vibrates (virtually all the time) is about to drive me crazy!

How much do you want for it?

My e-mail is phillika@attglobal.net.

Ken[addsig]

Are you speaking of the entire spare mount, or just the 3rd brake light extension on top of the spare tire mount?

My 3rd brake light extension has 3 small holes near the top where a CB antenna was mounted.[addsig]

Just the 3rd brake light extension on top of the the spare tire mount. Are the holes small enough to be insignificant?

I've found another off a '95 in supposedly good shape, but if they're both essentially in the equivalent shape, I'd just as well buy yours.
[addsig]

Back