Bootyfab Gallery (warning Dial-uppers)

RE: It

What a load of crap....the jeep is a piece and he lied when he says it has a dana 44 in the front.

Someone might be heading out east....

What a load of crap....the jeep is a piece and he lied when he says it has a dana 44 in the front.

Yep, it's a GM corporate 10 bolt. He probably thinks it's a D44.

I don't even know what to say to about that one. I've seen worse, but that guy actually thinks that Jeep is worth something. The suspension sucks from top to bottom, the body belongs in the dumpster, the tires are dryrotted, that engine has to be straight out of the junkyard, and swapping in half ton axles was a waste of time......
It does seem like he was trying to be honest in his description.

"Feelin lucky, punk?

Go ahead!

Take my parking spot!

Go ahead!

Make my daaayyyy!"

image-missing.png

Regards,

Dirty Harry Gadget

RE: Gas tank size question answered

here are some "Booty-fabed" cars for you

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Just a few of some of the pics I found

Is it a bad thing that I think the 442 Olds and the Chevelle actually look kind of cool? No, I wouldn't build one, but I had a neighbor several years ago with an El Camino done up like that. It was a hoss.

302 in YJ

Awww man, just because it's got a car body on it doesn't mean it's booty-fabbed. That yellow 68 Camaro has been in a magazine or two I think. The show quality Chevelle with the 1 ton drivetrain is pretty cool......impractical and wasteful, but cool.

There is a guy around here with a 69 El Camino on 38" TSLs. It's all built off of the factory frame holding a mid-70s half ton Chevy drivetrain instead of just slapping the body on a pickup frame. The whole thing is nicely done.

Yeah, just my opinion, but...
Muscle cars turned 4 wheelers are just straight-up wack.
It's like lowering a Jeep...to me.

But perhaps the workmanship is not necessarily "booty."

It's not "booty" but more on the whacked side, I agree with Junkpile, it isn't boty-fabed if done correctly. I like to admire others work and skills..... if a jeep is lowered (god forbid :cry:), I would at least want to know what other "trick" things the nuetered jeep has...

RE: tailpipe replacement

Bootyfab is something where the "fab"-rication is "booty"...or scary/thrown together/crap. Bootyfab'ed stuff is never of any quality.

RE: Re: Wow! Now THAT

prariepunk said:
if a jeep is lowered, I would at least want to know what other "trick" things the nuetered jeep has...

Nah, that may require looking at it twice.

Back