Bon Voyage!!!!

LadyJeepFreak,

I believe that your excellent adventure begins tomorrow.

If I am correct...

Bon Voyage!!!!

Regards,

Gadget

PS: We will expect pictures and commentary upon your return! :wink:

Gadget!

Thank you for thinking of me. The LJF Most Excellent Adventure does indeed start tomorrow! I am now the proud new owner of a bunch of british pounds. My poor US dollar got its arse kicked in that exchange!

Two more hours of work and I'm home to finish up! See you on the other side with lots of pictures and stories!

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
I am now the proud new owner of a bunch of british pounds. My poor US dollar got its arse kicked in that exchange!
Lady

I thought that Great Britian went to Euros...

Well, at any rate, have an incredible trip... I have been to Australia, New Zealand, and a chink of Eastern Europe, loved them all... I think you'll have an awesome time. Absorb the culture, take lots of pictures, and look for English Jeep wherever they may be.

Safe trip, speedy return...

Sean

LadyJeepFreak said:
My poor US dollar got its arse kicked in that exchange!

You never have to exchange money again just use an ATM in any country. I travel for my job and it's just as easy as the US to use in other countries.

Have fun.

Saurian,

The UK area stayed with the pound when everyone went Euro. So far anyway.

I did hear you could use ATM's but I already asked my bank and they said my card won't work there so I was not about to show up with no money! I figured I'd take both types, just to have some of each. I am going to try the ATM thing no matter what the bank said, so we'll see!

Awesome, I have only travelled to carribean destinations so this is somewhat of a unique trip for me!

Take care all and keep on jeeping for me while I am gone!

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
I did hear you could use ATM's but I already asked my bank and they said my card won't work there so I was not about to show up with no money! I figured I'd take both types, just to have some of each. I am going to try the ATM thing no matter what the bank said, so we'll see!

Could be not in GB, One of the places I haven't used it - yet. I've used mine in Singapore, Japan, Germany and Italy. GB is a cool but EXPENSIVE place. Try to get over to the continent if you can. Italy a Spain are worth it.

Have fun,

Back