big big big dream jeep

cycop183

hey all..i just traded my 4x4 chevy for the ultimate (i think) big jeep..a m715 kaiser, full military trim. i cant wait to go get it. its huge, and too cool. no need for that slip yoke eliminator now. i guess i'll use the yj for a daily driver and throw the full zoot on this thing. wal-mart with the kids? no problem. its got troop seating.. :-D any comments would be appreciated... :-D [addsig]

Please post a pic,Id love to see it. :wink: Sully
[addsig]

no tug, its in arksanas, and i gotta go get it. gonna trailer it back. i have some pics of it but i dont have a clue how to post anything on here like that. if anyone wants to see it i can email ya the pic and you can post it if ya know how..i cant wait..[addsig]

thought you may have bought the one on eBay a while back. I wish I had one. Thats a Jeep! Later Tug[addsig]

My big big big dream,is to own a jeep. :lol: Just have fun with it. :wink: Sully[addsig]

no tug, i didnt buy it. But BOY did i sit in it a bunch when it was at kirby motors on the car lot. i drove by there every day and my partner would just sit in it and lust. its one sweet machine. gonna try to take it easy on the mods for a while,but i gotta get the garage finished first, and the family room addition, and the wedding, and blah blah blah. gotta alot to do. :-D [addsig]

i cant belive you are taking a jeep out of the great state of arkansas... :-( :-( :-( ... where did you get it from, and if you dont mind me askin how much did ya give... have fun in that momster and dont break any axles....haha... ;-) ;-) [addsig]

Tug, that Jeep in Murfreesboro was a good one!! I met the guy who owned it, really nice guy. I offered him my TJ and first born son for it and he still refused. :lol: [addsig]

I know your kidding tug. :lol:Dont come cryen to me when your out of milk. :p Sully [addsig]

Back