Best Place

MerkL

Where is the best place to get a replacement top, that is reasonably priced. I've searched around a little, but I was wondering if you guys know of any places that aren't like 4wheelparts or southernoffroad. Thanks.

I bought my Supertop from 4wd.com. They will let you spread it over 3 payments if you want to use a visa/MC. I paid it all at once, but it's nice to have options.

Get a Supertop, you will not regret it. The soft doors are nice too, and they are alot cheaper if you buy them together

Get is from JC whitney www.jcw.com . I have a catalog that has a coupon that offers 20% off orders of $200 or more, so that will knock it lower than anyone else. That offer expires sept 31st. They have all the bestop and pavement ends tops. The discount code is AJGN687. Use that during checkout.

Thanks for the help, I should be purchasing one pretty soon, I'll let y'all know how the sailcloth performs against the old top.

Another question now. Is there a place on the net that I can get tinted half door skins? All I've found with a little search is non-tinted half door skins. Thanks guys.

SYE for 231

replacement top, I would like to get tinted half door skins, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

YJ tops, 2 of them! Soft tops

The bestop upper doors have a light tint, but the darker tint that can be bought for the rear windows isn't legal in alot of states, so they don't make them.

Probably a liability issue too.

Back