bedliner

LRwrnglr

Anybody have that LineX sprayed in their Jeep?? How much??
I've seen this before and I've seen the do it yourself stuff, are they both the same or is it smart to spend more money for the LineX??

LR

I used roll on herculiner, overall cost about 80 bucks. very pleased with it. looks really good, and is very tough. did it in a weekend ( can be done in a day)

Ive seen lineX on jeeps, and i cant lie , it looks great. but doesnt that have to be professionally done by a LineX retailer? i'm just not sure if its worth the money. You can also spray on herculiner yourself if you have the equipment. Well best of luck with your decision

I have a truck done in rhino-lining or line-x and it looks really good. But then i went cheap and did the herculiner with my jeep tub and it turned out really nice too. I rolled it on so its really gritty instead of the fine look you get when you spray it and it looks really good too. If you can afford the money go ahead and get it done professionally b/c then garantee if for life, theyfor if it chips or peels they will fix it for you. They also sand blast the area they do before they apply it so turns out really nice. You can do just as good of job with herculiner or other do it yourself products if you have the tools, via paint sprayer and a sandblaster, so its all about personal preferance.

I have the Line-X in my 1995 YJ. It really is incredible. I was lucky to buy the jeep from the manager of the Line-X place in town, so I don't know what it cost, but it was a huge selling point for me to buy the Jeep! It was his own vehicle at the time so he did a great job applying it. The Line-X is grey to mach the interior and he did the roll bars in black so they have a nice even texture without roll bar pads. I take the jeep out on the beach all summer long and can just hose it out when I come home. No signs of rust or even dirt on the inside as the stuff looks brand new after blasting it with the hose. The floor, walls, wheel wells, tailgate and rollbars all have the Line-X. Can't say enough good things about it, but I have heard it is the most expensive product out there. 8)

Probably $400 to $700 to have a shop spray in Line-X or Rhino Liner, depending on how much prep work you do yourself. You can get good results from Herculiner for about $80. AutoZone has it for $90 gal. with a $20 mail-in rebate = $70.

I bought it when Sams carried the 1gal.+1qt. kit for $80, used the qt. for my fender flares and still have the gallon left for the tub, someday. Stuff goes on and looks great. I cut a piece of coat hanger and put in lots of bends, then spun that in my drill to keep the rubber chinks in the Herculiner well mixed and suspended.

Hey everybody give me your LINE-X questions!!!!!!!! I work for a Line-X dealer. the stuff is great.....just about to do my CJ tub and some other custom applications....its going to look incredible....i also have my rocker sprayed on my cherokee.... the stuff is hard to beat with a lifetime warrany nation wide and NUMBER 1 in customer satisfaction....it is leaps and bounds above every other product on the market....so make your investment count and go with the BEST!!!!!!

I personally would go with herculiner, ive seen jeeps with herc and line-x, the biggest difference between the 2 to me is the price, i have my tub, flares, and grill hurculined and it looks fantastic, and like the others have said, you can do it for 80 bux, and think about how proud of yourself you will be for doing it YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not tryin to sell my product because none of you live around me but we have had people come to our shop wanting us to peel out their home done jobs that the customer has done theirself....its not pretty....

Prep work is the key. like a good barbecue. the rebate is an excellent deal and now the do it yourself products come in either the texturized or smooth finish look. i've had mine on the jeep for two+ years without problem (durabak). from throwing firewood in the back, camping gear, saltwater from dripping kayaks-the rust is no more. the only problem with the application was my buddy was helping with the reinstillation of the interior after 4 quarts of mickey's...

Back