Bad boy

grooveman

Heres a good one, Its been sub zero weather here in MT the last week or so and Ive been locking my dog in the garage while Im at work so he would be warm. Apparently he didnt like that arrangement and to let me know how he felt ripped the entire bottom half of my soft top all the way around. The total damage to paint and to replace the top was $1600. Have any of you ever tried to put on a new soft top when the temp is about 5 above? I didnt have any choice but I dont recommend it.
Needless to say, I wont leave him alone with my jeep anymore. :lol: [addsig]

wow that sucks. well, that'll teach you to trust your jeep with anyone but yourself :)

dog's are supposed to be man's best friend... he must be telling you to move to a warmer climate so he can ride in your jeep with the top off! :)[addsig]

Maybe he needs to spend more time with his dog! I think the dog is jealous of his Jeep and loosing the title of man's best :lol: :lol: [addsig]

I´ve got a dog, he is about two guarts low, on common sense. But he is always there, to cover my rear.
I´m driving down the street doing about thirty five, he´s riding shotgun, he doesn´t like riding in back. He see´s a rabbit on my side of the Jeep and procedes to dive out the drivers side window. He head butts me, in the chin, on the way by, stomps on some body parts I won´t mention, hits the ground on his chin and knocks himself silly.
I stop the car, bleeding all over the street, doubled over in pain, He gets up and looks at this damned rabbit (still sitting there watching the show) and hobbles back to the Jeep. Guess he´d had enough for one day. Me too. The bill was around $2000 for my dental work and the Vet.

Guy pulls up next to me at a stop light the other day, says you got a nice looking ride. But man is your old lady ugly (dog was riding shotgun again). :lol: [addsig]

Three dogs two cats a wife and two teenagers. Dogs are the least of my worries. However I may have shot the dog. Tug :-O [addsig]

We went on a float trip, leaving our doberman pinscher tied up at the camp site. Unfortunately for us he wanted in the tent and couldn't use the door :-O Ripped out one whole side. Scratched up the back of the car too.

He's always in some kind of trouble, but I wouldn't trade him for anything. He looks out for the house, and the Jeep when he's in there, and he's great around our 21mo. old and around friends.[addsig]

Back