Bad Bad Bad Bad Day II

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Well my first major break down @ 12,957 miles.

Hollows eve finaly has let me down... yes I was one of those idiots on the side of the freeway in 100 degree heat with a dead jeep.
In a pleasant voice and good ole boy nature I called Jeep (John Mecham) and said yes I am getting code MoF 2.1 can you tell me what it is...NO! Jeep should have never put those code in there!.. Well how rude I replied...needless to say after three hours in the hot F*******************g sun I got road side assistance to come pick it up and take it to Larry Miller Jeep... the compeditors! all for a friggin O2 sensor!... now I am sporting a red face, arms, and legs 3rd degree sun burn with a 100 degree bad attitude....
Last Friday I test drove a H2 58,800$... gowd its looking real good right now!

NO NO NO .....NO Hummer H2 .....Sorry to hear about that atleast it was just a o2 sensor could have been alot worse....:(

H2ou must be kidding here right. Now if you had said Land Rover (non Discovery) or hummer or something under the extrem poits you made about the ordeal I could maybe see it at some point but Bling Bling H2. Remember it was the dealer not the jeep that really let you down. Good luck in the sun burn thing but give a jeep a chance. hehehehe it aint all bad tug

ahhh Utah, that does sound like a bad day for you. Sending you come calm thoughts to chill you down. You still can't go all Hummer on us! Give ole punkin another chance.

Fixed!

I swear if u go H2 i will be mad, i am only 18 and know not to go H2...do u know a H2 site that has a family like this?...if you do i wanna see it......do u really think a H2 is worth $59,000 when u can sepend $30,000 on a Rubicon and still have $29,000 to do what ever u want to it

Well I got the ole pumpkin back and drove off to work thinking ok free towing and free O2 sensor... I shouldnt be that mad.. well I only get 5.6 miles down the road and guess what.. I am the idiot again on the side of the road...gee wazzint I here yesterday ? Well another free tow and this time an O2 sensor and a cam sensor... it appears that the cam sensor was off causing the motor to spit junk into the o2 sensor causing it to fail. Please note if you ever visit Utah.. and have to have Larry Miller fix your Jeep....bring reading material.. the magazines are a month old and some pages are missing...now I got to go buy a Cosmo to finish reading that article.

Man that sucks utah,hope that this time you wont be the guy stuck on the side of the road.

I hope you will have that old pile of junk ready .... I don't want any excuses when I beat you in the MOAB...:) :) :) GOT YA

Back