Back From Iraq

bobntab2

Hello to all. I am sure that alot of you dont know me, but aome of you might remember me. i am in the Marines and was deployed over 11 months ago and have been a little busy ever since. i tries to post under my old login, bobntab, but i wasnt able to so i used this new one. I am glad to be back and cant wait to the JEEP a little dirty... ok a lot dirty. ha ha. :lol:
well just wanted to say a hello to all of you new guys and all the old crusties

Bobby

Dont follow me, you wont make it!!
[addsig]

Dude Welcome home and glad to know you are safe. Thanks for doing the duty. Now get a leave and come to Tennessee. Tug[addsig]

Welcome back.Its great to hear from you.Glad that you are home safe. :wink: Sully[addsig]

glad to hear that you are back and that you are reunited with your Jeep :-D [addsig]

welcome back my friend... we appreciate the work you went and put in for us... lookin forward to having you around here again to exchange information[addsig]

glad ya made it back home ! we all thank you for stepping up to the plate and doing the job that was asked ![addsig]

OHH-RAH Semper Fi Devil Dog. Welcome back Jar head. ;-)

I can say that because I have done my time ;-)

Any time you are Atlanta Way let me know. It is great to get with brothers for a day of getting smashed and telling deployment/CAX stories. :-D [addsig]

Back