B&B

Natty

Any Beavis and Butthead fans out there?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

You doubt my authenticity? You're the politician here...it should be the other way around.
image-missing.png
If you must know...here goes. '90 Geo Tracker!!!!!
image-missing.png
(not) The vehicle which graces my driveway is a '94 4.0L, 4.5" RE, 33x12.50's on 767's, SYE, CV driveshaft, power inverter to run my Christmas lights wrapped around the rollbars, Ravin exhaust (sweet sound), and you can check the Merry Christmas post to see the other toys acquired this year. So there...how'd you like them apples!?! Don't go on a power trip and try to bust my balls just because I post some topics which are not completely concerned with Jeep vehicles...I enjoy sharing humorous moments with those who can relate...doesn't always have to be serious mechanical jargon...but like some have said...expect someone to bust your (insert body part of choice here) every now and then on this site...so go nuts!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

haha.....i just never remember recallin what kinda jeep you had, i didnt doubt that you have one or two or even three jeeps....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
i just like to know what kinda jeep everyone has....so who wants to talk politics.....anyone??
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

that bush is one helluva guy....

muahahahahahahahaha! Let it Begin! [addsig]

Far Right - Ha, ha, ha...no thanks on the politics - already have a buddy that talks my head off about things like that. However, one of the best Christmas presents exchanged among family members this year was one of those books containing the "Bushisms." Funny chit. If you haven't read it yet...go nuts...it's good. And one day I dream of owning a small fleet of Jeeps...if I could just hit that powerball or lotto...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back