RE: round headlights

Are you using a custom avatar? Where are you getting the pic? It could be a number of reasons.

The files size may be too big. 6kb is the max.
The picture size may be too big. 80x80 is the max.
Your host source may not allow remote linking to the pics.

Are you able to figure out the "Profile" settings? If not, let me know, I'll help you. Post or PM me.

RE: round headlights

Mine worked fine before, and now it doesn't. Seems there are a lot of bad avatars out there right now. I know Terry had done some upgrades, maybe a problem in the transition?

Actually, I noticed that all of the Postnuke avatars have been widdled down to a few happy faces and some anime lookin' deals. I think we lost them in the transition.

If you try and reload your avatar under your profile you'll see what I mean. Beretta..your alien was one of the one's that you can select from the gallery right?

RE: so if i add..

Mine was gone, then suddenly reappeared. Then I changed it from Ralphie (Christmas is over) back to my XJ.

I would go into your profile and do it over. It should work okay then

mine was a small pic I have in my CPU, its 71x68 and its only 2.41 kb

suthern, I can see your avatar just fine. It's two criss-crossed Bogger tracks right? The only way I can get the site to look right and load MOST things is to use IE as the browser.

RE: 5 x 4.5 wheel spacers, 1.5" thick

it looks as though anything in the jeepz.com/images/avatar/ directory is not working

but the jeepz.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/avatars/upload/ is successful

Back