Attention Jersians!!

Joopin

Super Moderator
... and anyone else that wants to help, I will be starting my SOA this friday the 14th at 3pm and will be working on it till Sunday the 16th. The goal is to get it done so I can bring it to get regeared monday morning... but I dont know if I will make it now that my welder will only be able to work sunday... so I'm doing everything but the welding by myself!
So if anyone wants to work on a strangers jeep on a saturday drop me an email... jgioulis@hotmail.com :D It's a long shot but I figured I'd put the offer out there!

wish i had more notice.. made plans to go play saturday.... hope you get the help you need

actually I canceled the project again... I was in it all by myself with a sunday night deadline. :evil: Hopefully next weekend I will do it along with some extra people.

ya Bro if it was the hunting season I would be there I would like to see an SOA installed thinking of doing it myself

allabs5150 said:
ya Bro if it was the hunting season I would be there I would like to see an SOA installed thinking of doing it myself

do you mean, if it WASN'T the hunting season you would be there? for a second there I thought I had myself an soa partner...

Oh and to sweeten the deal... if anyone comes... Lunch is on me! Waaahooo!

Back