Are you tired of those AOL CD's

I always thought those AOL cd's would make good skeet for skeet shooting :lol: [addsig]

I have been using them as drink coasters.
Rotating them out with updated models on
various occasions when I get an influx.
[addsig]

The AOL cd's dont work that well in trap machines. We sent several out (20)with some of the gents on the 16 yard line with hot loads in thier over/unders.
The disks are liter than clays and when flung at 40mph there a bit faster than a T1 connection. More than half survived the flinging and the shooters.
But they make wonderful coasters and kids frizbee's. :lol: [addsig]

COASTERS!!!! LMAO :-D

I am not alone!!!

they make great hand accellerated
projectiles too....

I hope no one holds any stock,,,,
for them to buy me a coaster/ star/ paperweight,
every two weeks has got to cost a fortune.

But I get a kick out of the fact that they do... ;-)[addsig]

The AOL cd's dont work that well in trap machines. We sent several out (20)with some of the gents on the 16 yard line with hot loads in thier over/unders.
The disks are liter than clays and when flung at 40mph there a bit faster than a T1 connection. More than half survived the flinging and the shooters.
But they make wonderful coasters and kids frizbee's. :lol:

Thought about just hanging them up with fishing line and firing away. I hate AOL and their anti gun agenda :-x [addsig]

Thought about just hanging them up with fishing line and firing away. I hate AOL and their anti gun agenda :-x [/quote]

Well well well. Some has a bright idea...going to put some fishing line in my shooting bag and grab the 64 CD's I have..yes 64 I must be on there perfered mailing list and go out and have some fun![addsig]

pint them and use them for Christmas tree thingies! tug[addsig]

I've been using old CDs as coasters for years. Nobody belives me that they do make a great coaster. We also used to fling them up against brick walls just to watch them shatter.

TARSI[addsig]

That is the best hands down the best things I Have seen done
with the AOL cd's......you should win a osscar for that preformance... :lol: [addsig]

They also work great as a rescue mirror in your jeep... Just in chase you wanted to really have a good use for them.. Or even a flasher for silver fishing... Or how about coaster ? Ya that's it coasters.. ok yes I'm bored and it's almost time to go home. See you all next pm.. Good night tug ..and all my Jeepz.com family... ;-) ;-) ;-) [addsig]

Back