Are YOU insane??????

Well, i've finally be diagnosed. I could only make it about half way through the test before i started LMAO! I thought that everyone did that. Oh well.

Does an insane person really know he's insane?
Mallowery classified that the diffrecne between sane and insane behavoir if the subjects behavoir is normal behavoir in a public society.

Now I can't think that sitting through that for one whole minute would test your sanity....but if your able to make it the full one minute....laugh or not.. you are truly insane!

P.S. Made it 45 seconds before I closed the page screaming NO!!!!!!
and the little voice inside my head said it was ok to turn it off.

HAHAHAA that is quite possibly the best online test I have ever taken. Very good post!

Goofy how did you even find that to post it. I laughed Will laughted Rene' just shook her head and walked away. Jeeze thats funny and only because I make sounds like that myself when playen cars. hehehehe Tug

i didn't laugh until i read what tug said and visioned a little tug playin with trucks and tractors making his own sounds

That would have been much funnier with a picture of a Honda with a trash can exhaust, shopping cart wing and goofey wheels. Making alot of noise and not really going anywhere. :roll:

there is actually a ricer cartoon somewhere out there with that exact sound clip used as the ricer exhaust

Back