XJNick

A test to see just how much of a geek you are:
http://www.innergeek.us/geek.html :mrgreen:

My score was 16.56% - Geek
So it turns out I'm less of a geek than I thought
image-missing.png

-Nick :!:

25.64103% - Total Geek

Well I am not surprised. I havnt graduated to a full pocket protector yet....but I am working on it...lol

3.74753% - Poser

That was not worth the time it took untill I got the grade. I guess I am not a geek after all. However I do know a few and they are the most fun to watch of all the people I know. Had it not been for the hobbit and the other books by ol JR I would have been even less of a geek. Greaywulf is going to score big here. Oh yea he is going to bust the charts wide open on this one. Not pokeing fun just Joe your the man! tug :wink:

8.87574% - They say I am a Poser, although I kinda feel like a geek for taking that test! lol

I can't believe I saw "l337 sp33k" and knew what it was. :( Thanks Jason! JK

pics

15.38462% - Geek

My problem was that even if I didn't take part in geek activities, I new what elements of those geek activities were. EX: Star Trek, Gaming, etc.

27% and some change..Total Geek. sadly i knew it was going to be somthing like that too

I think that test is totally biased to favor young geeks!!!

What about us elder-geeks???

Under "I Have," for example, why is there no selection such as:

[] I have computed my oxen mileage using an abacus?

Under "I have been," why no answer like:

[] The person who tracked Russian bombers using SAGE, BMEWS or DEW Line vacuum tube computers and RADAR systems.
[] The person who decrypted radio commercials using a BOSCO secret-decoder ring. (This was before the days of Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB-gun.)

Under "I have(2)," where is...

[] I have worn a Flash Gordon or Captain Midnight or Superman costume to a Rotarian, Kiwanis or Lions Club business meeting or a Shriner's Convention. :wink:

Under "I have read," where are...

[] "War of the Worlds," by H.G. Wells.
[] "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea," by Jules Verne.

Under "I routinely watch(ed):

[] "Mr. Wizard" with host, Don Herbert.

Under "I have seen (2+times), where are the following answers?:

[] Movies which included Robbie the Robot as a main character.
[] "Commando Cody, Sky Marshal of the Universe." (aka: Rocketman -- no relationship to the Elton John song of that name)

Under "I own"...

[] Two or more "Pickett," "Dietzgen," or "K+E" mechanical slide rules.
[] A complete set of mechanical drawing tools.

And so on, and so on.

Darn kids...they think everything Geeky dates from the birth of the personal computer.

Crankily yours,

:mrgreen:

Gadget

1.97239% - Poser

I'm not Geek or Poser ......... Everyone calls me a Stupid Redneck

I was 8.87574% - Poser But I think I am more of a geek for forwarding the link to the test to all my buddies and co-workers!!! :lol:

Back