Anyone have any pics of a CJ painted silver?

Beach_Jeep

I'm undecided as to what color to repaint my CJ. Its a neon blue with orange pin stripes and I'm ready for a new look. I have replaced almost everything in stainless steel and am wondering if silver would look good with all the chrome.

Thx,

Beach

Hey Beach jeep did you check out my new set-up? No have not seen any silver. i would go with black and your chrome myself. just because everything silver or grey I see in Florida looks dull.

Yea you will want a Dark color to show off all that chrome! Dark Green, Cobalt Blue, Black, Deep Maroon, or something like that. You know Chrome will not get you home they say but you can sure look good while you wait. hehehehe Tug

Where is everyone from?

friend had an 86 cj7 in silver,had some chrome but ended up changing over to black hardware with white wagon wheels...chrome just didnt stand out right with it.
silver with black was pretty wicked though ;)

mine is silver there is a pic on here somewhere.... but it isnt vert good, it is called mist metallic silver

Lady Gator,
Your new set up looks great. Im sooo jealous there are on wheelin areas around here. Thanks guys for all your input. I think midnight blue or black is the way to go. :wink:

Back