Anyone else havin' "Z" troubles??

mud4feet

RE: Just another test

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum? I can't do ANYTHING - read, post (well, every now and then), pm.....NOTHING!! And the times/dates, members on line, most recent posts are displaying VERY strangely. I would suspect my computer, but it does the same thing to me at work! (oops, no, seriously, I never log on at work.........) HELP!!!! I need Jeepz!!!!

<---------I see X's. Date and Time are wrong and it is not showing me what posts are new since my last visit....

Don't blame aliens...we didn't do it!

There's a couple I can't clear (mark as read) no matter what I do. It's showing me dang near everybody's on line most of the time, but the little lightbulbs aren't green! Just went to the events forum - was seeing double questions on the "Oregon" poll!!!!! I'm freakin'!!! Jeepz withdrawal!!!

At least I know I'm not alone (the aliens are with me!) :lol:

RE: Anyone else havin

Yep! :(

No avatars. :?
Thread posts are now out of chronological order (Clock reset?) :cry:
Might or might not let me post (Which might or might not be a good thing.)
:wink:
Gadget

RE: Anyone else havin

Inspector-Gadget said:
Yep! :(

No avatars. :?
Thread posts are now out of chronological order (Clock reset?) :cry:
Might or might not let me post (Which might or might not be a good thing.)
:wink:
Gadget

Good! It's not me!!!! (for a change) :roll:

Re: RE: Anyone else havin

Woahh.... no pics or avatars...I don't think I can take it anymore!

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

Noticed that the last person listed to have posted in quite a few threads is not the last person to have actually posted, threads will not mark as read, I was showing up as offline to myself (how the heck does that one happen when I'm logged in)... Just some creepy things, date and times, avatars...

Terrryyy!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Serious for a Change - Jobs

For example, look at the what's in my center console post... It's showing up, for me, that ObiWan Cannoli is the last person to have posted, despite the fact that Bounty_Hunter (no avatar), 88 Wrangles, XJNick (no avatar), and Mud4feet have posted since he did... And my lovely Elwyn-head appears to be gone from my avatar as well, this displeases me...

RE: Re: Stepping Down

Oh yeah, and it would seem that BostonJeep, Green'97TJ, and myself were the only ones online in the General Chat forum both early this morning, in the afternoon, and right now, although that may be an amazing coincidence...

RE: poor little Snitty needs some help...

lol it showed me on all day and I wasn't. I put that one post up this morning. I see MINGEZ still has a signature pic, GO MINGEZ! lol

HEY! I do too. We RAWK Mingez! lol :lol: :lol:

RE: poor little Snitty needs some help...

I have trouble getting the site to come up period, and once I do, it is hard to sign in. I posted earlier in a couple of forums and it placed my post in the middle of the thread instead of at the end. Sumfin be ronged!

YESSSSSSSS!!! I can finally post again!!!

I'm glad to hear others were having trouble too and it wasn't just me.

It sure is hard to read people's posts though...they're pretty messed up

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

Also, I notice that if you go to profile, there isn't even a place to have a remotely linked image for an Avatar. Also, there isn't an upload feature anymore.

As Junkpile said..."Somfin be ronged!"

I think we all know what Terry meant when he said "server upgrade gone horribly wrong!"

Back