Anybody else get one of these in the mail?

mud4feet

RE: Welding help anyone?

"Thank you in advance for your willingness to complete the following survey regarding Sport Utility Vehicle usage and driving patterns. The information from this survey will be used by the automotive industry to improve vehicle durability testing. Only a small sample of owners nationally have received this survey so your response is very important. Completing the survey will only take a few minutes and a postage-paid envelope is provided for your convenience.
Thank you,

Automotive Research Group
(Rochester, MI)

1st off, I'm thinking "what's in it for me?".....some coupons, free stuff, a free Rubi, maybe??? NADA!!!!! Anyway, I felt so honored to be among the chosen few ( :roll: ) "SUV" owners ( :evil: ) selected for this survey. All kinds of stupid questions on this thing........

5. How frequently is a lower gear selected to slow the vehicle or control vehicle speed rather than using only the brakes? _______Times per __Day __Week __Never.

12. How frequently is reverse gear engaged? (enter a number and mark a box for units) ______Times per __Day __Week

Who's counting?!?!?!

Just wondering if anyone else was so blessed and what everyone's take is on this thing.

Proud SUV-owning-soccer-dad,
mud

haha, now that is funny!! Now you've got to go out and count all those things...cause that stuff is just soooo important!

RE: There is a new gal in town!

Nope, and I get a lot of junk mail! Is there a question on there about how many hours do you spend making upgrades??? :)

Back