Another new JEEP Model for 2004! You'll love this one!

Yeah I saw that offering a few months ago kinda cool if you ask me. Toughest wheelbarrow around I bet. I guess it is the BJ :lol:

HAHA!

Love the wheelbarrow!

Here is a project I have in mind if my kids ever provide grandchildren:

"The Jeep Wagoneer All-Terrain Stroller"

The SJ.

image-missing.png

:D

Gadget

aw man.... i need me a few of those.... the braking system is a genious idea

That is one of the few Jeeps I have seen that I really do not want anything to do with. I do not want a shovle they make either. Hate to work that hard. hehehe tug

Thats just wrong. Jeep is starting to get like Harley-Davidson with their product line of crap. Not that there is anything wrong with loving Jeeps, and maybe having a shirt or hat or something, but pretty soon you'll be able to buy Jeep coffee makers, Jeep computers, Jeep tool boxes, ect....

I agree with glass, too much of that activity weakens the brand, especially when talking about products that are really totally unrelated. However I have to wonder if the wheelbarrow's warranty (especially the no-flat tire) are voided if you wheel it off the road :wink:

wheelbarrow with jeep brakes is a joke. Jeep brakes I hate to say suck. I'll bet that thing has better brakes than me YJ though haha

I wonder if I could get a 4 inch long arm suspension kit to make those off roading trips with my Jeep wheel barrow easyier on me...lol
Maybe a set of disconect's for those real tough spots heheheh
A winch.. oh ya and cuise control for for long treks out to the front yard HEEHEEHE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back