and then I find this out....

berettajeep

I drove my CJ7 today!!!!!

local news http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4120278/detail.html

Cliff notes. On Friday 01/21/05 Man kill girlfriend, Renee and her son, Dakota then runs thru woods, finds a home breaks into it, holds girl, Sarah, hostage then murders her too.

I found out today.

Connection to me=
A couple of months ago I take my 7 year old son to a boy scouts meeting in Brimfield Ohio, about 6 miles from where I live,3 miles from where my son and his mom lives, and about 4 houses away from where I looked at a house to buy.
This boy scouts meeting is at this mans house :shock: Renee and Dakota lived with him. My son and I arrived early and this guy shows me around the property, alot of land, and we talk for a good 20 minutes While Dakota and my son Kurt played and before the rest of the kids show up.

They had counsolers (sp?) at the school today for the kids. Dakota and my son did not have any classes together so they were not close but he knew him.

:(

RE: Re: RE: the eagles are going to jacksonville

Way too close to home and you would hope that all people associated with a great organization such as Boy Scouts would have their heads on straight. Scary actually.

RE: Manual Transmission Noise

It always makes me wonder what goes wrong in someones head to make them do something like that. Sad.

judge09 said:
Way too close to home and you would hope that all people associated with a great organization such as Boy Scouts would have their heads on straight. Scary actually.

Just so you know James {the shooter} was not in the boy scouts. Dakota was in it and him and his mom shared a house with James.

Here is an update http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4128379/detail.html

south442 said:
It always makes me wonder what goes wrong in someones head to make them do something like that. Sad.

I heard that she was about to leave him and move into a friends house on Saturday.

It is scary and sad

They ought to have public hangings for sick baastads like that.

holy crap! I caught this thread a bit late, but all I have to say is... WOW.

I'm glad for you fortunes of not ending up getting involved with that nut. And it certainly makes you think hard about which road to take in life doesn't it? What made you decide against buy that house? I can see why people become agoraphobic with stories like that...sheesh.

RE: Re: RE: the eagles are going to jacksonville

yeah that's pretty scary my friend... i'd like to say "gotta be careful"... but there's NO way to know about anything like that

Back